Promoting Sustainability through Engineering
Energy · Cities · Environment
30,000MW total installed capacity of wind farms completed and under construction
4,500MW power grid connected of offshore wind farms
Surpassed 80% of offshore wind power connected in China
50% market share in Pakistan
The company designed and built all the 14 offshore booster stations in Asia.
In Pakistan, Thailand and other countries, HDEC undertook a number of wind power EPC projects.
SCALE: 3GW+ Total Design & Installed Capacity
Core Technical Capacity: Leading EPC Contractor
· Full Life-Cycle & Whole Industry Chain Service Provider from Planning, Investing to EPC and O&M
· Diverse Types like Ground-mounted, Roof-top, Floating, Fishing/Hydro/Agriculture Complementary.
· Self-developed HDPE Floating System with Favorable Properties of Anti-aging, Anti-corrosion, Low Density, Anti-frozen, Anti-wind, etc.
· About 1 GW Solar Power Plants in Vietnam.
· Largest Solar Power Plant in Southeast Asia. The first floating solar power plant in Vietnam.
Largest offshore wind farm in Asia
First electric project completed financing in China-Pakistan Economic Corridor
First wind power project of Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
OPIC financing project
Largest Photovoltaic Power Plant in Southeast Asia.
First floating Photovoltaic power plant in Vietnam